SOIL offers consulting services to clients in order help them succeed with a sense of pride, compassion and sustainable solutions. SOIL bases its consulting foundation on creating value for all the stakeholders including people, communities and planet. We identify active and hidden energies in and around people in organizations, and give them right bends for a maximized output.
We offer Consulting in 3 categories:
1) Strategy (Formulation and Deployment)
Working with the philosophy of ‘creating value through values’, we help organizations for identifying their core strengths and building solutions around them. With a collective experience of more than 30 years, our work revolves around Organizational Transformation, Large Scale Interactive Processes, Change and Visioning, and Strategy Deployment
Work done in recent past,
• Strategic Brand management for the senior leadership of a large conglomerate
• Leadership through Innovation for the middle level management and the senior leadership of one of the largest automobile manufacturers
• Strategy deployment for the entire organization of an insurance giant
• Vision Deployment for global sales force of the largest financial services IT multinational
2) Organizational Effectiveness Solutions
SOIL works towards Organizational Effectiveness aimed at improving the overall performance through people, systems and structuring solutions. Our work includes solutions/services areas like, Organization Design, Competency Framework Design, Competency Mapping, Assessment and Development Centres and, People Productivity and Performance Management.
We deliver customized solutions to organizations based on the industry, business scenario and business context. Our strength lies in the analysis and strong focus on all the variables involved. SOIL delivers value by not focussing on ‘one size fits all’ approach
Work done in recent past
• Organization wide Competency Framework Design and Mapping for employees, across businesses, for one of the largest business conglomerates in India
• Creating High Performance Teams for top leadership of world’s largest electrical and transmission equipment manufacturer
• Developing strategic business understanding for business partners of one of the best consumer durables manufacturer
3) Leadership Development
SOIL’s approach to Leadership Development is a journey from Self Discovery to Development which follows a sequence of Discovery, Conflict, Awareness, Realization, and Development. We believe in a development which is done through ‘engaging in deep conversations with self’ first, and then ‘engaging with others and leading others’.
We help them ‘emerge as a leader’ by showing them the power of their strengths and the leveraging the strength of diversity.
By introducing them to our Social Innovation Program (SIP), we build compassionate, aware and responsible leaders.
Work done in recent past,
• Leadership development with a powerful theme of innovation for senior leaders of Asia’s biggest automobile manufacturer
• Leadership Assessment and Development for area heads of one of the biggest consumer insights research firms
Organizations are increasingly adopting executive coaching as a proven tool for leadership development. SOIL’s Executive Coaching program is built and equipped to meet the growing demand of coaches in the industry. Coaching facilitates change, employee learning and helps organizations to find problems of the most complex problems. With a huge collective in-house coaching experience, SOIL Executive Coaching Program is rich and very effective in its design and delivery. We help individuals develop skills which are to trust and be trusted while engaged in a conversation for delivering results. We follow a 2 fold approach to executing coaching,
- Profiling of the individual in terms of the leadership potential and behavioural traits. This can be done with the use of a psychometric assessment tools like Caliper or by using a 360 degree approach
- The profile assists in the understanding of the individual. It also forms a basis for the learning agenda and in drafting an individual development plan Industry Consortium of SOIL and international academic links give us access to a large pool of coaches. It also provided us with a good understanding of the current business dynamics and business needs.